Monday, May 4, 2009

all the chicks dig ben


Some more wonderful pictures of Ben from my favorite photographer, Heather Stokes. We went to her house last weekend for a photo shoot with her baby chicks and in her new photo studio. They also fed us some amazing pizza and ended the night with s'mores over a fire- best photo session ever, I think. She even printed these pictures and I was able to have them hung in Ben's room for our home tour this weekend. I got so much feedback on his pictures- I think Heather may have a new career available. Ben is showing so much personality in the wagon pictures, and the picture on the white blanket really captures him- his big beautiful eyes and sweet expression. Owen had a great time playing with Sylvie and petting the chicks.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Those are such sweet pictures. He looks like he's growing so fast!!