Sunday, May 15, 2011

so far behind!

Richard and Owen are on the east coast celebrating Liza's Baptism, and so I have a little time on my hands while Ben naps. One of my goals this weekend was to do some posts. Ben's finally down and I was faced with a choice: blog, work, or nap. A nap is very tempting, but I'll give this a shot.

Here are some pictures to close out January and start February. I was up early enough one morning to catch this sunrise over the Sisters. I especially like that they look like they have halos.

One weekend while avoiding the rain, Owen and I sewed blankets, pillows, and stuffed toys for his Bubba and Blankie. Yes, a blanket for Blankie. He enjoyed running the sewing machine and kept these beds on his bed for a few months.

We had a few winter weekend adventures- a trip to Portland with Russa and Andrew, and a trip to Newport on a surprisingly sunny day.

No comments: