Friday, January 9, 2009

grandpa time






If I was thinking a little clearer, I may be able to calculate the ideal number of pictures we would need to take, having 6 people in the picture, 2 of them 2 and 3 years old and 1 of them less than a week old, in order to get everyone looking at the camera, not being silly, and not crying. I think you'd need to use some factorials or some exponentials. Statistics of some sort.
It's been great having my dad here with us for this first week. He watched Owen for 2 days and nights, has been picking him up from school, and been on several Ben watching shifts. Plus running errands, like picking out some hair color for me today, and doing dishes and laundry. The new addition to our family may be small but he goes through a lot of laundry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, am I enjoying all of your pictures. Little Big Ben is a doll baby. We're so glad Grandpa is there to help.
Love to you all,
Galluzzos

Carolyn said...

The answer to the picture question is nobody knows. Theoretically it's possible, but it's never been proven. Sort of like cold fusion.

You guys all look great, and Grandpa looks proud!