Monday, September 5, 2011

goofing around in may

May brought some warmer weather, and the boys continued to enjoy the monkey jungle in the backyard.  Richard and Owen went on several camping trips this summer, and kicked off the season in the backyard.  At the end of May, Owen and Richard flew to New Hampshire to be at cousin Liza's baptism, where Richard became her godfather (the only picture I have of the event is this one from O'Hare).

I'm most disappointed that I haven't maintained my blog because of all the cute tidbits that I want to record have been forgotten in the past 6 months.  You can see in these pictures that Owen has only lost one of his front teeth- the second one has fallen out since then and no replacement teeth have come through yet.

I just cross-referenced Facebook for any insight from May- I learned that it was cold when Owen and Richard were out in the yard camping, and that the rain turned into hail that night.  I also learned that in the picture above Ben had stolen my milkshake, but it was too thick so he couldn't drink any and his eyeballs popped out more then usual.

No comments: