Sunday, December 8, 2013

snow days!




Well, I appear to have caught up, thanks to an assist by Mother Nature and a touch of a cold.  We had a pleasant surprise on Friday morning- 9 inches of snow and cancelled school.

Richard has taken the boys out for sledding and playing in the snow.  Apparently the slide is very fast when frozen.

School has already been cancelled for tomorrow, since its stayed below freezing all weekend.  It should warm up later this week, and be back to regular Corvallis rain.

Since we've been home bound, we got the Christmas tree up and decorated, the boys made their gingerbread house, and Richard and I have been online ordering Christmas gifts.

I'm sorry this year has been in fast forward, with all the blogging done in the past couple of weeks.  I will try to keep up better next year!!!  Happy to at least have the pictures and what I remember of the stories out for this year, just in time for Christmas cards and New Years!

No comments: