Friday, December 6, 2013

spring weddings





At the end of spring, I flew out to two important weddings.  The first was in Oakland where my childhood friend Sheila married Michael Dougherty.  Jen Wallis flew in from North Carolina and we had a wonderful time at the wedding and reception overlooking the lake.  It was a beautiful day, and Sheila was a beautiful bride.  The next morning, Jen and I did a day tour of Napa Valley, visiting four wineries, finding some amazing wines, and enjoying a couple of great meals.

Next up, my cousin Jim married Lisa, his girlfriend of several decades.  It was well attended by the Hill cousins, and Susie and I got to spend a nice weekend with Dad in southern Michigan.  Lisa and Jim had a baby, James Warren Hill II, on September 23rd (my birthday).  We are so happy for the new family!

No comments: